Play Animal Aid's Lottery
Play Animal Aid's lottery and you could win prizes every month!
For £3 per month, you receive three entries to each month's lottery draw – you could win £300, £150 or one of two prizes of £75! There is a bonus prize of £1000 in December. You will also receive free Animal Aid membership, giving you Outrage, in which we publish the names of the Lottery winners, a 10% discount on everything in the Animal Aid shop and many other benefits. You must be over 18 years old and live in the UK to enter. Read the full terms and conditions.
Please complete your details below for the chance to win!
To join by Direct Debit, continue and fill out the form below. If you would prefer to join by recurring payment on your credit or debit card, click here.
The minimum amount is £3 per month, for which you get three entries in the draw. For each additional £1, you will receive an additional entry. Thank you!
Animal Aid's Service User Number is 176797
Please pay Animal Aid direct debits from the account detailed in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with Animal Aid and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my Bank/Building Society. Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Animal Aid will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request for Animal Aid to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Animal Aid or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Animal Aid asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us of the cancellation on firstname.lastname@example.org